Do you remember starting back to school each fall and writing the first essay about "What I did on Summer Vacation"? Here's what I did/am doing/want to keep doing more and more forever and ever...
Join Veronica Brown and Louise Rose, ND, for a unique one day mini retreat combining Naturopathic medicine and Kundalini yoga as a catalyst for healing. Come to enhance your clarity, purpose, and vitality; bring more resilience to daily stress, doubts and fears. Restore the harmony of body, mind, and spirit by removing obstacles that block one's path to serenity.
Celebrate the healing power we ALL possess in a fun and relaxed atmosphere! All fitness levels welcome!
Our day includes:
- Kundalini Yoga (Yoga of Awareness) activates a healthy body and balanced mind, while increasing your energy and radiance. Through postures, mantras, and meditation Kundalini Yoga strengthens the immune system and the ability to recognize the causes of negative emotions.
- Experience inspired bodywork, essential oils, and supercharged nutrition to help soothe frayed nerves, release blocks, and restore balance.
- Learn from a Naturopathic Doctor how to harness the power of your body to work for you. Blossom into your potential.
- Tools to create lasting change. Many retreats offer a heavenly experience and then it's "back to the grind." We provide you a heavenly experience AND tangible self-care techniques to take with you.
- Veronica BrownYoga Instructor and Healing Bodywork. Internationally renowned in the healing arts, Veronica Brown has been a certified yoga instructor for over 20 years. A Reiki Master and Harmonium Healer (energy work), her practice also includes Sports Massage, Thai Yogassage, reflexology and remote healing. Using her intuitive healing gifts, Veronica locates and dissolves stress, thereby activating the natural healing process. Veronica has taught Kundalini yoga over 15 years, for private clients, workshops and at Angel City Yoga in L.A. Many of her students are now successful teachers. Clients that have experienced Veronica’s healing magic include: Demi Moore and family, Christina Aguilera, Annie Lennox, Dave Stewart (Eurythmics), Ariana Huffington, Mick Jagger, Kanye West, Rivers Cuomo (Weezer) and the Red Hot Chili Peppers, with whom she tours regularly. A native Montanan, Veronica divides her time between her practice in Venice Beach,CA, Montana, traveling for clients and conducting yoga retreats.
What Veronica's clients are saying:
- • “The best cure for what ails you is Veronica Brown!“ Dave Stewart (Rolling Stone Magazine)
- • “I went through a traumatic experience and with Veronica’s healing I had a successful recovery for which I am grateful. VB is no ordinary therapist. She doesn’t look at the body/mind/soul as separate pieces. Instinctively she sees everything as a whole. Therefore after a session with her, you feel healed- not only physically but also spiritually rejuvenated.” Dave Stewart, (Eurythmics)
- • “Veronica Brown is a conductor of rejuvenation for the human experience. She helped me reach my potential while on tour in ways that were not possible without her. I will always be grateful for time spent working with her. Because of Veronica we’re ending healthier than we started. Veronica truly exorcised my demons!” Anthony Kiedis, Red Hot Chili Peppers
- • “Everybody has different things that keep them together… we have Veronica!” Flea, Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Dr. Louise RoseNaturopathic medicine is the past and the future of health care. The current model of medicine focuses on disease, pathology and symptom management. Dr. Rose’s patients learn to become stewards of their own health, restore life’s natural rhythms, practice self care, and reconnect with their birthright of vitality and aliveness.
25 years of experience as a whole foods chef informs Dr. Rose’s nutritional philosophy that food is our first medicine for building a foundation of health.
One of Dr. Rose’s passions is her love for the therapeutic power of water. The roots of Naturopathic medicine emerge from the European water cure traditions. Central to Rose Cabinet Medicine are the sauna, cold plunge, and tepidarium where patients come for renewal and to rediscover what wellness feels like. Dr. Rose is a graduate of the National College of Natural Medicine in Portland Oregon. Other therapies that she is trained in include; Botanical Medicine including extensive training with essential oil therapies, Homeopathy, Shiatsu Massage, Cranial Sacral Therapy, Biotherapeutic Drainage, Gemmotherapy, and LENS (Low Energy Neurofeedback System).
- (after working with Dr. Rose) I arrived at a new sense of peace and well-being. My mind had space for quiet and stillness; my body more easily settled into a place of peace and comfort; my spirit lit up the from inside out. While life still happened, I found a greater capacity to cope with the challenges; the lessons learned and the renewal experienced have lasted me through a season. Thank you Dr. Rose! Sharon Chinn
- I simply can't remember the last time I felt so cared for. Brought tears to my eyes. Sandy Keiter
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Not appropriate for young children, but mature teens and adults are welcome!
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Bring a yoga mat, water bottle, pen and paper. Bring a pillow or bolster for comfortable sitting during lecture times. Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for yoga practice.
Will there be food provided?
We will have supercharged nutritious snacks.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Contact Dr. Rose at email@example.com or 503-308-8608
Who took that amazing photo of the light splitting the trees?
Thank you to Corky Miller for the photograph. To see more of his work go to his blog